- SQF 2,500
LEISURE LAKEHOUSE - Lake Barkley is the perfect vacation spot for boating, swimming, fishing, hiking, and relaxing. Our 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath lake house has a peaceful and private setting with 180 degree views of water. We are located on the point of a cul-de-sac with 3 acres that offers plenty of space to unwind. Our extensive shoreline has an abundance of wildlife to entertain you as you relax on the covered wrap-around deck. The private dock is easily accessible with no steps. The U-shaped driveway has ample space for multiple vehicles and watercraft.
- 4 kayaks (seat 6 total) included with rental agreement
- Private dock extends to 50 feet with bench and ladder
- Outdoor fire pit between house and dock
- Lake views from nearly every room
- TV with cable and Blu-ray player
- Large U-shaped driveway and 2 car garage
- Wrap-around deck is covered and includes plenty of seating for 15 or more
- The upstairs is on a separate heating/cooling system with its own thermostat.
The upstairs level does not get too warm (as with so many other 2 story homes).
- Indoor fireplace operates with gas logs
- Fully stocked kitchen. Remodeled with new hickory cabinets and new countertops
- Built-in speakers in dining/living room. Play your favorite music from your iPod or CDs
- Outdoor BBQ grill is connected to large propane tank.
- Large capacity washer and dryer on main level
- All linens provided. Portable fans available for all rooms and outdoor use
The house sleeps 12 total. The master bedroom, located on the main floor, has awesome views of the lake and trees that let you enjoy the outdoors and wildlife while still lying in bed. The master bedroom also opens up to the deck for a fresh morning peek of the sunrise. Some mornings you will sight a few deer or a flock of turkeys, and the herons and egrets are always at the water's edge. Upstairs, the spacious landing joins 2 more bedrooms separated by a full bath.
Leisure Lakehouse is just a short distance from I-24 which makes it easy to navigate to lots of fun spots. We have easy access to marinas, Lake Barkley State Park, Land Between the Lakes, and Kentucky Lake. If you are in the mood for music and city fun, Nashville is only a 1.5 hour drive.
Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake are controlled lakes. The Army Corp of Engineers adjust the lake levels to control for flooding. Lake levels are higher in spring and summer, with water levels dropping significantly in late summer, fall and winter. By Autumn, water levels are often too low for kayaking, but this time of year is excellent for viewing wildlife and the beautiful fall colors. Water levels are generally 3-5 feet around our dock in high season. Shallow draft boats are best.
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 3 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 2 Double bed, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Studio couch, 4 Single bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water purifier
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymFoosball
OutsideGas BBQ, Deck chairs, Canoe/Kayak